Datalab is Slovenian company, developing ERP business information software offering comprehensive business information solutions, for small, mid-sized and large companies. Our simple but eloquent slogan is Turning data into profit! Our ERP program is used by over 47.900 users at over 14.200 companies from 11 countries. Datalab team is ambitious, innovative, committed to goals, because we want to develop the best business information system in the world. We have open position for “Independent desktop programmer” in our team.
- Independently and group developing intuitive applications in DELPHI programming language with emphasis on quality,
- Implementation the vision of the product into design of software solutions,
- Write a high-quality understandable code that is easy to maintain and following best practices,
- Cooperation with other developers, testers and other responsible persons, to ensure the quality of implementation solutions,
- Technical support for existing key customers.
What we expect
- Education: minimum Bachelor of Computer and Information Science or other technical direction with proven work experience,
- Very good knowledge at development of C#, C++ or other high-level language,
- Very good knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle),
- Fluent spoken and written English language.
- Experiences with other technologies: COM, PHP, Python, WFC, obtained certificates MS, Oracle,
- Proven experiences on long-term developing projects,
- Good understanding security mechanisms such as TSL/SSL,
- Passion for programming and joy for learning,
- Accuracy, responsiveness, initiative, logical thinking,
- Experiences with ERP and/or FMIS technology’s,
- Joy to share the knowledge with other developers and to be a mentor to less experienced persons in team.
- Full time permanent job,
- Excellent work conditions, flexible working hours, possibility of teleworking, modern equipment,
- Work in international environment,
- Work with the latest technologies,
- Ambitious working environment.
If you are the candidate, who wish to find a new opportunity in environment where is expected autonomous and individual contribution and if you have the required competences, we invite you to present yourself with application letter and CV to e-mail address email@example.com till 30.09.2016. If you are not getting all of our expectations, but you are extremely motivated for express own development to a missing field, you are also invited. The application letter must be concise and include concrete evidences of your personal skills and experiences.