The Global Innovation Index 2016 was published on 15 August 2016. Switzerland has consistently been ranked as the world’s most innovative country in the World Intellectual Property Organization’s Global Innovation Index, taking 1st place for six consecutive years. „Investing in innovation is critical to raising long-term economic growth,” says WIPO Director General Francis Gurry.
- Evening Red and Morning Grey – Two Sure Things of One Fine Day septembrie 14, 2016
- How to Make a Million in Farming? septembrie 14, 2016
- Switzerland Remains Pinnacle of Global Innovation in 2016 septembrie 14, 2016
- PANTHEON Farming – one of the most interesting IT solutions in Ukraine septembrie 14, 2016
- Târgul AGRALIM septembrie 14, 2016