The Global Innovation Index 2016 was published on 15 August 2016. Switzerland has consistently been ranked as the world’s most innovative country in the World Intellectual Property Organization’s Global Innovation Index, taking 1st place for six consecutive years. “Investing in innovation is critical to raising long-term economic growth,” says WIPO Director General Francis Gurry.
- How to use PANTHEON Farming if you are pig breeder? July 5, 2019
- DATALAB ASKS FOR VOTES TO BECOME THE ‘NATIONAL PUBLIC CHAMPION’ IN EUROPE’S LARGEST BUSINESS COMPETITION January 9, 2017
- Ivana Pinkle, PANTHEON Farming Consultant December 15, 2016
- PANTHEON Farming Novelties – Welcome to the Virtual Olive Oil Cellar December 14, 2016
- Macedonian Chamber of Commerce and Datalab Macedonia held a Press Conference December 14, 2016