Crops, Vegetables, Grasslands and Pastures
PANTHEON Farming can help you run your crop, vegetable or grassland and pasture farm.
The modules help you make optimal decisions for a variety of tasks, giving you early warnings so you’re always on schedule. They consolidate all the data on your farm to give you an accurate picture of the costs involved in growing your crops.
“At the very beginning we had several problems: we had to record commodity prices, figure out how to reduce costs, increase efficiency and be more organized to collect all information relevant to the management team, how to bring our production into the future, when to use crop protection products, and how to use all of this information at the right time.”Suzana Dimitrievska
- Streamline agricultural and accounting processes with one data entry.
- Use of Crop production mobile application by each worker.
- Optimization of fertilization and irrigation.
- Planning, optimizing and controlling crop cycles.
- Overview of stock in warehouses.
- Pest monitoring in multiple places for precise pest determination.
- Alert system in time of increased pest population.
- Mobile Pesticide calculator for calculating pesticide quantity on location.
- Disease monitoring.
- Dashboards & analytics for crops.
- Simplified finance for land management.
Checking Total Crop Yield
Based on performance statistics, wheat production is presented and compared among different varieties.
PANTHEON Farming gives you a clear overview of each worker’s occupancy and the possibility for re-allocation in order to accelerate the process.
By helping farmers apply water, fertilizers and pest treatments at the right time in the right amounts, Crop Optimizer helps preserve limited resources and the environment.
Based on soil analyses and expected nutrient subtractions, you can easily calculate the necessary amounts of fertilizers for individual crops and the planned crop yield.
Resources Needed in Grass Production
Farmers can estimate how many attachments and how much material they will need in the future with the help of Expert Models.
Remote Sensing – Vegetation Index
The Program integrates satellite imagery from Sentinel-2, calculates indexes, and provides decision support tool to monitor and examine plant health before and after nutrition or irrigation.
In addition to basic features, the specific modules also contain special features.
By selecting specific crops (corn, wheat, potatoes, pumpkins, etc.), the module determines the crop production cycle and provides users with an estimate as to the yield and duration of the cycle. To each crop production cycle, a field or adjusted crop area is assigned, to which users can assign different Common Agricultural Policy measures. Users can record daily tasks, including material and machinery usage.
Vegetable production is characterized by shorter growing seasons and the use of production-oriented agricultural machinery and equipment (harvesting machines, irrigation systems, etc.). Commercial vegetable production requires deliberate and targeted tasks, which will be monitored by our planning production concept.
Grassland & Pastures Module
The Grassland & Pastures module deals with cultivation of permanent grasslands. In addition to basic feature, users can also transfer grassland-related data from web services and use expert models with preset tasks.
Situations where PANTHEON Farming module is needed
- Processes are not IT supported.
- Minimal or inefficient cost control.
- No traceability of workers, no control of their real efficiency.
- Working “by gut feeling”. No overview of required work in specific locations.
- No possibility to record events and material usage on the spot. Errors in recording.
- Material theft on the farm.
- Poor yield-cost comparison.
- Lack of overview of actual quantities of produced and sold products.
The Complete Business Overview of Your Farm
Your data will be posted to the proper accounts in no time. See videos on how PANTHEON Farming is helping you to get down to business quicker.