Referral Farms | Croatia
“In the beginning we needed education to understand how the software works and to make the start easier. We took a couple of hours of training with implementation, after that we have support.”
Mr. Zdravko Pankretić, OPZ Pankretić
- How big is your farm, how many people work there and how long has it existed?
We have 4 employees, but members of family help also, so in total on our farm is 7 workers. From time to time, when we have lot of work, we hire part-time workers. We have 1000 head of beef cattle and 300 hectares of land. We’ve been in the farming business for more than 30 years.
- Where do you sell you products? How do you market them?
We sell our meat to the meat industry and slaughterhouses within the country and 90% of our products are sold in Lebanon.
- Who are you grateful to for your success so far? What motivates and drives you?
To my father, who has passed to me the love for agriculture, which is also what motivates me.
- Why did you decide to buy/lease PANTHEON Farming?
For greater control and easier management.
- Did you attend any training? Was it a challenge to start using the program?
Yes, in the beginning we needed education to understand how the software works and to make the start easier. We took a couple of hours of training with implementation, after that we have support.
- Would you recommend PANTHEON Farming to a friend, neighbor or another farm? Why?
Yes, I would recommend it. Nothing can compare with the ability to know exactly which supplier gives you the best cattle, what kind of fodder gives you the best results, how to compute the meal based on nutritional value, and when you can see the production from beginning to the end in numbers, charts and reports. When you need any report, you just print it.
- What kind of farm do you have and what is your main activity?
Our main activity is cattle fattening, and we grow crops, but only for the purpose of food production for fattening our cattle.